Mission for Each DayTo establish a world class Offshore Maritime Education & Training Centre
Vision for futureSagar Offshore envisions to reach out thousands of candidates who are aspiring and deeming to adopt Offshore / Marine jobs and pursue their career, by training and equipping them with the most needed skills and expertise.
SEALAND HOSPITALITY SERVICES PVT. LTD..
When you mean The training,,, You need the right professional education and training providers, and that is SEALAND HOSPITALITY SERVICES PVT. LTD..
SEALAND HOSPITALITY SERVICES PVT. LTD is your complete source for Value added course for those students and professionals who are deeming to join the offshore jobs, to all seafaring professionals both afloat and ashore.
One can take our affordable courses in our classrooms, at his or her flexible time, as we form a batch for each week and conduct training sessions at our premises.
Call us today to discuss your maritime career, and remember – “The key to safe boating is education”; so let’s get educated and trained.
The courses conducted at the Academy comply with the requirements of STCW 2010, IMO & OPITO
Training is imparted by qualified and experienced faculty members using the latest aids for practical demonstration and state of the art equipment supplemented by various books, publications, video films along with presentation aids like overhead projectors, T.V., soft copies, of required books, soft copies of publications etc. The Academy also has an extensive library consisting of all required books and publications.
At the training academy, a conducive atmosphere fostering the spirit of mutual learning between the trainees and trainers is maintained thereby leading to improved interaction between the candidates and faculty members.
- To impart quality education, to all seafaring offshore professionals both afloat and ashore.
- To motivate the students and faculty to participate in the different research oriented programmes.
- To provide specialised training programmes for Offshore Idustry in various subjects such as Offshore Installation Manager, Offshore Barge Master, Stabilaity and Ballast Control Operator, Anchor Handling and Towing Master, Offshore Safety Officer, Crane Operator, etc
- To prepare students for certificate of competency examinations and to conduct periodical tests, examinations, assessments with the objective of evaluation of student performance as well as the effectiveness of training programmes.
- To provide and conduct training programmes for the faculty to improve the quality of teaching.
- To hold Seminars/Workshops/Conferences to share and disseminate knowledge.
- To interact with the shipping and Offshore industry and provide necessary expertise towards resolving technical problems, understanding and interpretation of latest rules and regulations to carry out safety related on board training programmes.